Texas can now install solar panels for $0.oo down with solar panel loans
Financing solar panels can help save money and add value to your home
By financing solar panels in Texas, you can install a solar panel system on your house with $0 down. We have over 150 different solar financing options available to make sure you save the most amount of money possible when switching to solar energy to power your home.
explore solar Panel financing options
start your free consultation now.
- Submit your information.
- We will reach out shortly to schedule your consultation.
- One of our Solar Advisors will set up a time to go over your savings report and solar energy report at your home, place of work, or virtually.
- Review your customized solar design, pricing, solar power financing options, and savings.
We help you Find the right solar loan
We offer over 150 different solar power loans to help you maximize your solar savings here in Texas! Our solar loans range from 5 years – 30 years depending on your needs.
Meet our solar panel financing partners:
Safeguard your solar panels with free maintenace and service
No matter which solar financing company you choose for your new solar panels. You will get a complimentary protection plan from Omnidian, to help safeguard your investment.
Get solar panel financing quote
Solar loans not a good fit for you?
Learn about our other options to install solar panels without a loan
Solar Power Purchase Agreement
mONTHLY sOLAR pANEL LEASE
Purchasing Solar Panels Cash
Solar panel financing FAQs
Our $0 Down solar panel loans make it easy for you to install solar panels on your house with ZERO out of pocket cost!
Start benefiting from your new solar panels with low, and predictable monthly payments when you choose any solar panel loan!
- Step 1: Know how many kWh of energy your home consumes annually. You can find this on an energy bill, or by emailing an energy bill to Admin@Definedsolar.com and we can access that information for you.
- Step 2: We will run reports on the property to determine sun exposure, shading, and panel placement to maximize your solar energy savings.
- Step 3: One of our team members will send your a free solar design and quote with the exact amount of solar panels you need to power your home.
- Step 4: Our goal is to save you as much money as possible and cover all your energy needs!
Understanding if your roof is good for solar depends on several factors.
Exposure to sun, roof faces, shade coverage, energy consumption, etc.
If you would like one of our Solar Advisors to see if your home is good for solar, click here.
Texas energy rates traditionally rise around 4% a year alongside of inflation, over 25 years a $200 electricity bill can would turn into $616 a month and cost you $133,514.
The average cost of a Solar Panel loan from Defined Solar in 25 years is $31,500!
This would save you exactly $102,014 over 25 years.
Our goal is having you saving the first month after your solar panels are turned on.
Since we have over 150 different solar panel loan options, usually you will need a minimum score of 600.
When applying for a solar panel loan, our finance partners will perform a soft credit to check to help identify and determine your eligibility for a solar energy system.
Soft inquiries do not impact your credit score.
If you would like to monitor, protect or boost your credit score click here to learn how.
No, all of our solar panel finance partners only do a soft-credit check on applicants.
If approved, and after solar panel installation on your home. You will see a hard inquiry with the lender you chose to finance your solar panels with.
Yes! Every system that we install comes with the following:
- 25 Year Warranty on Solar Panels, Inverters, and Parts.
- 40 Year Workmanship Warranty through DawnToDusk Solar.
- 10 Year Roof Penetration Warranty.
- Omnidian Cashback Guarantee & Protection Program.
Fortunately, solar panels can help add more value to your property, and Texas is a state that gives property tax exemptions for home solar energy systems!