Solar energy as low as $0.09/kWh
Stop energy bills from draining your wallet
Our solar specialists will assess your energy consumption and create a tailored system just for you. Reach out to us to discover your potential savings through our exclusive Sunnova PPA, and Palmetto PPA.
Solar PPA protection plan
Get peace of mind with our solar maintenance and monitoring service, for 25 years. Plus, enjoy a 95% system production guarantee—all included in your energy plan, with no out-of-pocket costs.
- 95% energy production guarantee.
- 25-year maintenance with no deductible.
- Real-Time energy generation and saving insights.
- Proactive monitoring & service alerts.
- Roof Penetration Warranty.
- 24/7 customer support line.
- Easy to understand performance insights.
- Remote Diagnosis & Troubleshooting.
- Parts and Labor Coverage.
Save money with a Solar Power PPA
We all know that energy rates are on the rise. That is why you see more and more people turning to solar energy to power their homes.
Solar Power Purchase Agreements allow you to protect yourself from inflation, rate hikes from the energy companies, and generate solar credits to help offset your electricity bills.
Texas energy rates traditionally rise around 4% a year along side of inflation, over 25 years a $200 electricity bill can would turn into $616 a month, and cost you $133,514.
The average cost of a Solar PPA in 25 years is $42.353!
This would save you exactly $91,161 over 25 years.
Install solar panels without a loan, or upfront money through a solar ppa
Unlike traditional solar financing options, with a Solar Power Purchase Agreement, there are no investment cost to recoup, no loan payments to manage, or maintenance costs for you.
We design, install, and maintain every solar energy system for a worry-free solar experience focused on low risk and high rewards. Your Solar PPA includes:
- Low predictable monthly payments.
- 95% Cashback Guarantee on energy production.
- 25 Year Protection Plan.
- 24/7 Customer Support.
- Detailed solar design, and energy production guarantees.
- The newest solar panels in solid black.
- Enphase Micro-Inverters (IQ8+ or IQ8M).
- Permitting, HOA approval, and Installation.
want to learn more?
start your free consultation now.
- Submit your information.
- We will reach out shortly to schedule you consultation.
- One of our Solar Advisors will set up a time to go over your savings report and solar energy report at your home, place of work, or virtually.
- Review your customized solar design, pricing, PPA options, and savings.
By clicking “Contact Me” you agree Defined Solar can call you, email, and text messages at the information you entered above, even if your phone number is a mobile phone or on any national or state “Do Not Call” list. Message and data rates may apply. Your consent here is not based on a condition of purchase.
Solar power purchase agreement FAQs
A solar Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) is called so because you agree to buy the power generated by the system. This allows you to install solar panels without a loan.
With a Solar PPA, a third-party owns, operates and maintains the solar panels on your property.
When you get a Solar PPA, you pay a lower amount for the kWh the panels produce, vs having to purchase energy from the utility companies.
When you sign up you agree to buy electricity generated by the solar panels system at a set rate for 10 to 25 years. This lets you enjoy solar power without paying upfront or worrying about maintenance.
With a solar power purchase agreement, you will not have to take out a loan, or make a down payment to get solar panels installed on your house.
- No Upfront Cost: Our customers get solar panels installed without having to make a down payment or pay for installation.
- Lower Electricity Rates: Solar Power Purchase Agreement energy rates are usually 30-70% cheaper than retail electricity rates. This offers immediate savings once the solar panels are installed.
- Production Guarantee & Free Maintenance: Since the homeowner does not own the system they do not have to worry about maintaining the system. PPA customers get 25 years of free maintenance, and a 90% production guarantee on the projected energy the solar panels produce.
- Flexibility: With a Solar Power Purchase Agreement with Defined Solar, we build in flexibility for you. Easily transfer your agreement if you choose to sell your home, or have access to buy the system from us in year 5.
Solar PPA payments are usually very competitive compared to retail energy rates through electric companies.
Our average PPA has a payment of $135 a month for a 8.7kw system. Which brings the kWh rate for the energy the panels produce to $0.125/kWh.
Yes, typically after 5 years of good payment history you can purchase the solar panel system at the market value of the system.
This gives you the flexibility to benefit from solar today, without having to increase your DTI (Debt-To-Income).